Welcome to The Science of Six String! We are excited to work with you and help you improve on your chosen instrument. Below, we have listed important information and general guidelines regarding your tutoring sessions with The Science of Six String. Please review these guidelines to familiarize yourself with our policies. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Lessons canceled by The Science of Six String: will be made up or credited toward the next billing period.
- Lessons canceled by a student: will be made up, if possible. Lesson will not be credited.
- Inclement weather: will be made up, if possible. Lesson will not be credited.
- No-shows: will not be made up or credited.
- As of September, 2012 – The Science of Six String will be using a tuition based payment schedule. Tuition is based off an average of 4 weeks and paid each month (Sept-June) unless a drop form is submitted to the instructor. Tuition is due on the 3rd of every month. A one-time $5.00 late fee will be added after the 3rd of each month and each additional week the account remains delinquent.
- We offer cash, check or online payment options. For a $5.00 fee, students may schedule automatic monthly payments that will be charged on the 3rd of every month.
- If a drop form is submitted in the middle of the month, any remaining tuition already paid will not be refunded.
- Summer tuition (July-August) will guarantee a Fall/Winter (Sept-June) tuition time slot.
- Short-term Students: We do our best to accommodate short-term students, as long as slots are available. Fees will be based on actual lessons in a month and are due on the 3rd of each month. A $5.00 fee will be added after the 3rd of each month and each additional week the account remains delinquent. Short-term students will be scheduled primarily at the Drury Lane Studio.
- It’s expected that students will arrive on time for each lesson. A waiting room has been made available for students who will need to arrive early to tune an instrument.
- Late arrivals will receive only the time remaining for their scheduled lesson and will be charged for a full lesson. Students more than 15 minutes late will be considered a No-Show.
- Drury Lane Studio: If the student is a minor, it is required that the parent remain on site for the entirety of the lesson. We consider it a top priority to create a safe environment for all involved.